- Homemade Baby Foods
- Making Baby Food is Like Making Mashed Potatoes
- Make Your Own Baby Foods
- Tofu For Baby – Discover How This Amazing Food Can Benefit Your Baby’s Diet
- Organic Baby Food A Big Hit In Scotland
- Starting Your Baby On Solids – What Are The Right Foods
- Is Your Baby Ready For Solid Foods
- How To Make Your Own Baby Food
- Five Reasons For Preparing Your Own Baby Food
- How to Make Your Own Baby Food and Save a Fortune!
- Site Map
- Catherine Scheiffer
- Mike@penguin games
Category Archives: Product Reviews
With a new baby in the house approaching six months of age, we have started to think about solid foods. With our previous two children, we simply used commercially available processed foods. This time around, we want to do something better.
Many pediatricians recommend organic foods until the age of three. During this time babies are especially susceptible to the effects of environmental toxins, due to the fact that their cells are reproducing very rapidly.
With the expense of and difficulty in obtaining commercially available organic foods, a viable alternative seems to be to make our own.
Researching products has led me to see a common comment with some inexpensive food mills, that the motor wears out after two or three uses and that they don’t make enough food at once to be useful.
A very nice system that I have found is the KidCo BabySteps Electric Food Mill.